Friday, July 3, 2009

A really really hot day!


Nixon and I agree that today was the hottest day of the summer so far. Nixon said he realized today at about 5:30pm when he grabbed a glass to put ice and a soda in it and he said it felt hot, like it had been left in the sun. "Holy Cow", was his expression.

I woke up this morning very wet. It was sweat. I felt exhausted before I even got out of bed and the really cold water felt really good. I told Nixon I just did not feel well. My head felt fuzzy and I just kept sweating. I peeled some plantains for breakfast and at about the 6th plantain, the sweat(felt more like water) was just running down my face and getting in my eyes.

I felt bad off and on and at midday Nixon told me to go take a nap. I woke up in a sweat about 1 hour later.

I led worship and I took my little cloth. After the second song, I had to take off my glasses and wipe cause the sweat was in my eyes. At the time of offering, my forearms began to drip.

It has been a really really hot day. It has been a challenging day.

No comments: