Friday, July 3, 2009

Pizza




Today I made pizza and the Hancocks came over and had a piece. It is quite easy and just takes time to make. But it is worth it. The Hancocks have been here over two weeks and Katie took one and said, "I love you Sandra". Hee hee.


There are so many things that I never made back home. I guess it is just a matter of missing some food so much that I just decide how to make it myself. That and I like to feed people. Must be the Mexican in me. One of my favorite things to make when we just got married was making donuts. I would make the dough and Nixon would cut it and i would fry them. Then our old folks would enjoy them. I might just make some tomorrow morning.

I've learned to make pizza, bread, homemade cakes and icing, brownies, and many more yummy things. I don't know if i really like to cook and bake all that much. I just like having a taste of home. And my husband likes it.

My next goal is to make cinnamon buns. They seem so easy. I would love them with pecans though.

No comments: