Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Birthday





























Ok, my birthday was a month ago, well....almost. My husband and I were with Faith Christian, shopping for some souvenirs. My husband turns to me and says, "so what do you want me to buy you?". He is saying this while looking at the souvenir bracelets. I asked him why he wanted to buy me something. His response,...."you know why". I, very discreetly, lost it. I calmly(yeah right) informed him that I didn't want any beads or souvenir stuff as gifts for my birthday. "I want silver or gold, I want you to spend money babe, cause I am worth it!" Blink Blink was pretty much his response. The next day was my birthday and I was having a rather blah day since he was not gonna have to go to Port to drop off the team cause it was my birthday but then found out he had a class to attend till I dont know when. Nixon came home around 3pm with a jewelry set with that turquoise stone that is found in the Dominican Republic. He also came home with a bottle of Carolina Herrera perfume. I felt wonderful, pampered, spoiled. Then we went out to dinner with the HCH kids, Danny and Leann to Cap. Nixon and I took a lovely stroll. It was a nice birthday. Mimi, the hotel manager sent a piece of cake to me and the band sang happy birthday. It was really cute. I had a nice birthday. Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes and love.

1 comment:

Pye's In Haiti said...

Glad you had a great birthday!