Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beach fun

Super Nia!
sitting in the well.

Wow, what a pic!


Get her Niko!

I met Fritzy a long time ago, glad she is finally
part of a loving home. She is truly blessed!
Check out Frandy and Elira's stands.

Get it baby!

Nixon and Josiah, sportmen!

My handsome boys.

After a very busy week I stayed up way too late for the preparation of Junior church this past Saturday. I almost passed up a trip to the beach on Sunday afternoon after church. Anyway, I did not and I am sooooo glad. I got to see our Boys Home boys in action (as well as my husband, I am his biggest fan). The boys had fun playing soccer and I had fun trying to get good pictures of them. I also got to spend some time with the Mangine kids, it is one of my FAVORITE things to do. After digging this really wimpy hole in the sand for Josiah to sit in, Nick built like a well for his kids. I excused myself from my embarassing hole digging efforts and took some great pics of them as well.
It was a beautiful afternoon. It was cloudy but still warm. It was just a really great afternoon. It was almost like I really wasn't part of the group, not the boys or the Mangine fam, I was on the outside looking in and I really enjoyed that. Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves. Though I did miss Jn Robert and Gwen.

2 comments:

nanajobx said...

Great pictures Sandra! thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a goodtime at the beach! I love jumping the waves at the beach in Haiti!