Friday, November 27, 2009

A wonderful Thanksgiving

We had such a great time yesterday.
We started with a visit to Nixon's dad. Nixon's dad got married last year and has a new baby. That is pretty special since Nixon's dad was only married once (not to Nixon's mother)when he was young only to have his bride die a year later.
Nixon's dad is 65 years old. He has a beautiful 5 month old baby, healthiest Haitian baby I've ever seen.
We then went to visit our elderly group. I took them some coffee and pumpkin soft cookies. They really liked them.
We then went to visit our good friends, Larry and Michelle. Larry's parents were in town so it was a real treat. We ate A LOT!!!!
Then it was rehearsal time for Friday night worship.
And then it was off to Nick and Gwenns for our Joy In Hope Thanksgiving.
It was all delicious! We had great fellowship and Nixon discovered a toy.
He was zapping mosquitos for the LONGEST time! It was hilarious!
We had a wonderful day and now it is back to attacking my "before we leave" list.
Fun Fun. I would actually rather take a nap. :)
Of course I forgot my camera so I have no pictures to post. That really sucks!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: