Sunday, November 1, 2009

A pleasant Sunday

Nixon and I started the day with some ample and wonderful time with the Lord.
We had leftovers for lunch and dinner(no cooking necessary).
I downloaded some "podcasts" onto our ipod.
Nixon watched some soccer.
We played a Yahtzee game, I got a triple Yahtzee(Nixon figured there was no point to keep playing after that) LOL!
We watched down below as people filled the street, marching for the day of the dead. (The group has obviously been marching for a while since we could feel the heat ascending from the group below along with malodorous armpit odors.)
We watched Planet Earth with our boys(the boys kept saying, "we don't have that in Haiti" and plenty of "Me Zami!!!". It was pretty funny to watch.
Then I went off to take a shower and head to my cozy bed(where I am presently), as my husband washes the dishes.
(last week he told me he would start washing the dishes on Sunday so I would not have to lift a finger in the kitchen. ISN'T HE WONDERFUL?? Of course he is.)
It has been a pleasant Sunday.
God is good.

No comments: