Thursday, August 27, 2009

On the Mend

I feel so much better today. I woke up at 8:00 am and made my neglected guest, Tammy, some french toast. Poor thing, she has been having to cope with left over pancakes and cold cereal. Not what I ussually like my guests to eat.
I cleaned up a bit and then made my husband some food as well. After that I just couldn't handle any more so I went to bed. After sleeping for three hours I got up to make some lunch for my guest. I also unexpectedly ended up having worship rehearsal in our home. I enjoyed that very much. Afterwards, my guests had brownies and drinks. I really love having guests, especially Haitians for some reason.
I have to admit that I was terribly wiped out afterwards. I managed to make my husband some dinner and then felt pretty miserable again. I then made myself an oregano leaf tea and still did not feel good. I felt so tired and warm so I took a shower again but still didn't feel any better. I finally figured out that my inhaler was not working. Nixon and I both have chronic bronchitis. Mine was probably expired since I really don't have many bronchial problems since I moved here. As soon as I took a couple of puffs of Nixon's inhaler, I felt a lot better.
Thank you for all your prayers and your love. Thanks Dave, for your encouragement. I am definitely on the mend.

No comments: