Friday, December 4, 2009

Fourth Day in Texas
















It snowed last night!! Wow!!! We meant to do some work on our upcoming presentation yesterday but we ended up spending the day connecting with old friends of mine and MORE FAMILY! This isn't even 1/3 of the family. How much family do I have? Tomorrow Nixon will start meeting some friends and sponsors.
Anyway, back to my opening statement. It snowed last night and it is cooollldddd!!!!!! The temperature will not get above 40 degrees farenheit and when we left the house this morning it was 29 degrees farenheit. Nixon is doing well, the cold seems to make him giddy. He just laughs and laughs. I, on the otherhand, am very congested and denying the possibility that I now have a light cold. Nixon's stomach is also doing well but I have a bit of Mexican happiness. Go figure!

We are having a great time. I have been working on making the final preparations for our Missionary presentation and Nixon has been entertaining the family kids all morning. He is supposed to start French and Creole lessons with one of my nieces and nephews next week. Fun Fun! I plan to sleep. LOL!!

No comments: