Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Birthday











When I met Nixon, April 10th of 2007 I was there to celebrate his birthday. Then we were married and we had a little surprise birthday at HCH. Larry was a big part of making that happen. This year I thought I would make him a special birthday guy day. I made his cake a day early and then got busy around 10 am on the day of his birthday. Nine hours later, I had a houseful of 20 boys and guys, around 17 full size pizzas, chips, sodas, a Mr. Bean movie(thanks Leann). As I put the last two pizzas on the table, I went to spend a little time with Leann. Way too much tostesterone in my own house. The house was alive, filled with laughter, and the love of my life was having a great time. I am very satisfied. I pray the Lord blesses my husband with a heart completely devoted to his God. I pray He grows in maturity and remains a good man. He is a wonderful husband. I love him so very much. I can't imagine my life without him.

1 comment:

nanajobx said...

You really are a loving wife. I know that Nixon loves you as much as you love him. Your realationship is inspiring :)