Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Who are we?







I am Sandra, Nixon's wife, and i am from El Paso, Texas in the United States. I am Mexican American. And I am Nixon Altidor, husband to my beautiful "gordita". I am from Port Au Prince. I am Haitian. Together, we work with Haitian Children's Home and The Village of Hope. We love the Lord and want to do our best as we serve in Haiti, to make Christ known to these people. And we want the Haitian people to turn away from satan, who often satisfies that immediate gratification that these people are looking for. We both know that we are meant to serve as missionaries here in Haiti. Is it for a time? We don't know, but we want to be faithful with the task that the Lord has given us. We love each other, we love the Lord, (and even though it is hard many times) we love being missionaries here in Haiti.

No comments: