Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Married on December 08, 2007 in Jacmel, Haiti



Nixon and I met in April of 2007. We were both on staff at the YWAM mission in Jacmel. We became good friends and later prayed about starting a relationship that would lead to marriage. We were good friends for 3 months, dated for 3 months, were engaged for 3 months and then got married on December 08, 2007. My mother, my friend Yoli, my best friend Norma, and my sweet grandmother joined us in Haiti. Nixon's father who lives here in Jacmel, attended as well. We have been married for 4 months and are on a journey to know God and each other. Our goal is to be a light for Christ in Haiti. We want the people or Haiti to turn away from satan and to Jesus Christ. We want them to have the joy and satisfaction that we have as a result of belonging to our Lord Jesus.

No comments: